You might be asking yourself:
What does it mean to be a fee-only financial ADVISER?
- We are fiduciaries obligated to put your desire to make money ahead of our desire to make money from you.
- As an advice-only firm you pay only for the advice we provide you - nothing else.
- Our independence allows us to recommend the products and services best suited to meet your needs no matter who provides them.
- You will never pay us for selling you product because we sell only our services.
- You are the only one who we receive payment from, meaning there are fewer conflicts of interest.
- Our main job is to give you the best advice possible, regardless of its impact on our compensation.
- We're not motivated by a commission based on product sales or services.
- We offer flat-rate hourly and retainer pricing no matter the complexity, asset or income levels.