Planning Ahead for Your Retirement Involves Two Steps
You need to make sure you save enough money during your working years.
You need a retirement spending strategy that aligns with your goals while minimizing risks.
How Can You Make Sure You’re Doing Both Steps the Right Way, at the Right Time?
By utilizing my service: The Retirement Readiness Income Planner.
With The Retirement Readiness Income Planner, I will:
A personalized savings strategy that will help generate the retirement income you need to last throughout your retirement years and beyond.
Your retirement savings into a predictable level of lifetime retirement income through cutting-edge software, tax law expertise, and retirement income planning best practices.
Your retirement concerns so you have a concise road map for tackling your retirement objectives, overcoming any obstacles and accumulating the optimal amount of resources.
What It Costs
One Payment, unlimited value.
What You Get
As part of your two consultations.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Enrolled Agent knowledgeable and skilled in retirement savings and income, investment, and tax planning.
- One comprehensive, coordinated Retirement Income Plan.
- Life-time access to an online Personal Financial Management (PFM) system that helps you manage your money.
- Retirement Income Planner Summary Report.
- Complimentary 60-minute follow up retirement review and revise consultation.
- Independent review of your current retirement strategy relative to income needs, objectives, and risks.
- Time-tested strategies to make the most of retirement savings.
- Insightful retirement feasibility to choose the optimal retirement age.
- Optimized social security claiming age guidance appropriate for your situation.
- Tax-efficient distribution strategy to convert savings into a predictable level of lifetime retirement income.
- Comprehensive retirement savings planning that strikes a balance between meeting goals while minimizing risks.
- Customized portfolio planning to ensure it's structured to best support retirement through both market ups and downs.
- Careful tax planning to make retirement decisions in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Advanced retirement risks mitigation strategy to identify and address uncertainties that pose the greatest threat to your retirement.
- Impactful medicare choice guidance to make informed decisions on the proper coverage to meet planned and unplanned retirement health care costs.