Planning Ahead for Your Retirement Involves Two Steps
You need to make sure you save enough money during your working years.
You need a retirement spending strategy that aligns with your goals while minimizing risks.
How Can You Make Sure You’re Doing Both Steps the Right Way, at the Right Time?
By utilizing my service: The Retirement Readiness Income Planner.
With The Retirement Readiness Income Planner, I will:
A personalized savings strategy that will help generate the retirement income you need to last throughout your retirement years and beyond.
Your retirement savings into stable and sustainable retirement income through cutting-edge software, tax law expertise and retirement income planning best practices.
Your retirement concerns so you have a concise road map for tackling your retirement objectives, overcoming any obstacles and accumulating the optimal amount of resources.
What It Costs
One Payment, unlimited value.
What You Get
As part of your two consultations.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Enrolled Agent knowledgeable and skilled in retirement savings and income, investment, and tax planning.
- Life-time access to a personalized retirement plan with real-time updates through your own client portal.
- Retirement Readiness Income Planner Summary Report.
- One 60-Minute Follow up Retirement Review and Revise consultation.
- Independent Review of Current Retirement Strategy.
- Insightful Retirement Readiness Assessment.
- Tax-Efficient Retirement Income Distribution Strategy.
- Comprehensive Retirement Savings Planning.
- Customized Investment Portfolio Planning.
- Optimized Social Security Claiming Strategy.
- Detailed Retirement Tax Planning (projections).
- Advanced Retirement Risks Mitigation Strategy.
- Impactful Medicare Decision Guidance.